Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hello and Welcome!

I'm a long time blogger of my own with a current blog, all about my horse Milo and the love I have for him and the journey we have embarked upon. Although it seems my life revolves around all things horse (and in the majority, it does), there are some elements to my activities that don't quite fit into the category of that blog. That is the purpose of this second blog.

I come from a line of crafting women. My mother and grandmother are quilters, sewers, crafters, and jewelers. I suppose I got the creative bug and the tools in place to pursue those endeavors from them. My mother used to own her own small crafting business called "Stitches to Sawdust" and growing up as a kid I tried to emulate her; helping with her projects where I could, wanting to learn to sew, paint, and create.

Here I am now years later, with the same creative drive I had as a child sitting at the sewing machine with my mother. However, now I have my own home to decorate with my own decor and style. I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs and people, as well as on my own, so I will always give credit where credit is due. This blog is a way to record those creative projects, and share with others. I will try my best to stay on top of this blog, but I know that sometimes life gets in the way even with my other blog. I do, however, love to write and photograph, so that drive helps me stay updated. I hope you join me in this endeavor into the world of all things "craft", and share your ideas with me as I share mine with you.

For now, craft away!

No comments:

Post a Comment