Thursday, February 2, 2012

Craft Room Project - Part 2

Craft Room Project Series begins here.

The next step in finishing the craft room was getting some color on those boring ole white walls. Deciding the color wasnt difficult, but finding the time and scarce extra cash was what was holding the project up. Paint was needed before any other woodwork could be done, so, with the weather providing for some snowed in days, I finally made my way to the Home Depot for paint. The colors were decided and painting went underway the following afternoon.

My friend helped me tape the walls and trim and I painted the walls, she later assisted in helping with the corners and ceiling edge. Taking special care along the edges of the newly built desk as stain or protectants had not yet been applied.




Now that colors were chosen and paint applied to the walls, the next project would be hiding this unruly mess underneath the table:


But I figured out a way real quick. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. OOOh that's exciting :) I love a good room makeover. And the wall color is great- pumpkin like. I love that! Found you on Funky Junk :)

    ReplyDelete