Sunday, September 16, 2012

NJRA Finals Rodeo

I was able to attend a local event, which was a nice change. The Northwest Junior Rodeo Association held their final rodeo at one of our local showgrounds. I wasnt able to attend both days, but I was able to spend the majority of the day today there.

Arena-side! 
I believe that a lot of the items I have available are well suited to typical horse-showers, but I also see the trend of the rodeo competitors drawn to it as well. I'm certainly not complaining, but it seems I should be setting up at more rodeos! I made some nice big sales to competitors from out of town, which is nice to get the business out to.

Tried a new three-table configuration. I really liked the layout of it under the canopy and will probably work with this style more. 
And I learned that my new line of single charm-like rustic pendants are a hot item! I sold three of them today, and a single revolver pendant, as well as some ready-made cowboy baby booties.

All in all, it was a great day, and I may have a custom stall sign order from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment