Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cowgirl Jewelry

Lately I've been on a jewelry kick. My Boyfriend's parents came back from a few weeks in Arizona, and with them they brought back a ton of awesome, unique, and authentic western beads and stones. So, it was the perfect incentive to start a craft I hadnt done before but was wanting to do - jewelry making! Below are some of my favorites, but all my work can be found at my Etsy shop, at The Crafting Cowgirl.

Red Stone Set, $35 available here
Solid Turquoise with Nuggets, $40 available here
Red nuggets and Cream stones, $40 available here
Thirteen Solid Turquoise stones! $75 available here
Eight strands black beads with crystal cross pendant, $45 available here
Antler shed pendant with green and cream stones, $55 available here
Charm necklace turquoise and brown tones with cheetah accent, $45 available here.
Charm choker with zebra accent, $40 available here
More available at my shop, and custom orders are available!

No comments:

Post a Comment